onsdag 8 september 2010

Packing

I have started to pack. You know. Useful things. Notebooks for, well, notes, London A-Z map, books, course reading, adapter, books... A coffee brewer that takes up very little space and is based around air-pressure. All plastic. Only need hot water, no coffee machine. Don´t think I can smuggle a real one into the room I´ll be renting. Well, the room I hope I´ll be renting if everything works out. I hope I hope I hope. Coffee. One of life´s crucial ingredients.

Note to self: must buy some Malabar before going off to London, and have it ground for once. Can´t bring the grinder. A 21st century adventurer, leaving life´s little luxuries behind and heading out into the great unknown, into the country where maps show only white and the text Here be Dragons (but I like dragons, I like them) out into the uncivilised outskirts, the fringes of existence, through the waste lands to, umm, London.