fredag 22 oktober 2010

Found out that my phone

wasn´t working. Or, well. Things are so complicated in life. I was changing my account to another one, which would have another number. So, I sent the written and signed note that would transfer my old number to the new one. They promptly changed it to the wrong number. I phoned them from London then, and got them to change it on the spot.

Now the accounts merged yesterday for real, and I found out that suddenly – ta-naaa! – I had been blessed by a third number not mentioned anywhere else.

So, when you saw a restrained and irritated and bearded scandinavian guy holding an axe with white knuckles on a bus in central London this morning, he was on the phone to the company for a third time, getting the account changed back to the right number ASAP.

It seems to work now. Well. For the moment. It´s com-pli-ca-ted.